SL Staffing is seeking qualified candidates for a Lumber Stacker:
- Willing to work outside all year long
- Identify the sort numbers for the carts that will be your responsibility.
- Pull boards into the correct carts according to the sort numbers on the boards.
- Pile the boards with the following criteria:
- Top, bottom and outside boards will be the longest
- All edges will be free of knots, wane, writing and other defects
- Bundle must be square with edge boards against the pipes of the cart
- Build each bundle until full and finish off with nice top layer
- Push out finished bundle for forklift to remove
- Perform any other duties the supervisor may assign.
- Clean area under and around chains and carts.
- Willing to pass a Drug Test also a Background.