Maintenance Technician (Full Time) $15- $25
Must be able to train on 1st and work on 2nd
1st shift hours: 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
2nd shift hours: 5:30 PM to 2:00 AM
Provides daily maintenance and support to ensure operation of production and warehouse equipment by performing set-up,
preventive maintenance, troubleshooting techniques and repair.
Specific duties will include:
- Line set-up and changeovers of production equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance on production equipment.
- Perform general troubleshooting and repair of production equipment.
- Maintain condition of equipment tooling.
- Perform validations on equipment as assigned
- Perform various facility maintenance tasks.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Enter work data into computerized maintenance software.
- Support IFS continuous improvement efforts.
- Additional duties as may be assigned
- Training/ Skills
- High school diploma/ GED.
- General mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to stand extended periods of time and perform tasks that require reaching, bending, and carrying.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Familiarity with computers.
- Proficiency in English required. Proficiency in Spanish a plus.
Maintenance Tech 1
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Basic electrical knowledge a plus.
Maintenance Tech 2
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience and familiarity with production equipment.
- Must be able to read a multi-meter and have knowledge of electrical. Electronic schematics.
- Must be able to inspect and test equipment to diagnose malfunctions.
- Must be able to use equipment manuals to identify problems with machines and identify parts.
- Experience in repairing and replacing defective equipment parts.
- Experience in machine safety and lock out/ tag out procedures.
- Basic knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.