SUMMARY Responsible for outbound and inbound product deliveries
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following:
• Write Bills of Lading from sales order sheets
• Write Pick Tickets
• Verify pick order/shipping order/Bill of Lading and seal load
• Reconcile order if incomplete
• File and maintain fuel tax reports
• Record and maintain equipment inspection reports
• Schedule inbound trucks / deliveries
• Check Bills of Lading, matching contents to order
• Maintain trailer condition report
• Maintain log for detention and recall of damaged loads; contents QA
• File freight bills and claims
• Input sample orders and invoice company
• Maintain Fed Ex / UPS small order billing record
• Assist in monthly and quarterly inventory counts
• Keep workplace neat, clean and sanitary in accordance with established policies
• Follow all established safety rules and report deficiencies found
• Responsible for overall food quality and food safety
• Other duties may be assigned.
This job description is intended to provide general information about the position. It is not an employment contract, the company, at its discretion, may modify or change this job description at any time as the responsibilities, duties, or requirements of this job may change.
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION: The incumbent must be able to read, write and speak English fluently, possess excellent communications and organizational skills and be able to work under stressful conditions to meet strict deadlines. DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ENVIRONMENT/EQUIPMENT: Incumbent will work in an office in a non-temperature-controlled warehouse environment. From time to time the incumbent may be asked to work overtime to meet strict deadlines. EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES: Incumbent must be able to operate standard office equipment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The incumbent must be able to lift and carry packages up to 30 pounds