(ELEMENTARY CHARTER SCHOOL)
*Report to the principal or designee upon arrival at the school
• Review with the plans and schedules to be adhered to during the school day.
• Maintain the established routines and procedures of the school and classroom to which assigned.
• Follow the lesson plans provided by the absent teacher.
• Interact in a professional manner with students and parents.
• Encourage, monitor, and promote student progress.
• Maintain student confidentiality.
• Assume the responsibility for overseeing student behavior in the classroom, during lunch, activity periods, and out-of-class settings.
• Provide a brief report in writing on the day’s activities at the conclusion of each day for the teacher.
• Work cooperatively with all school personnel.
• Follow all policies, rules, and procedures to which teachers are subject and which good teaching practice dictates.
• Adhere to the established policies and regulations of the School Board.
• Perform other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES Must have knowledge or familiarity with the subject(s) to be taught; knowledge of the principals and methodologies of effective teaching.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE High School Diploma or GED.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $50.00 /day