Warehouse/General Labor-Greensboro (Full Time) ($10.00 / hour)
- Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Complete deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors and customers.
- Unload trucks and assure accuracy, completeness and quality of receipts.
- Sort products correctly, stack onto pallets and store per company established guidelines.
- Perform cycle counts and participate in annual physical inventory.
- Maintain truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and workstations neat.
- Complete reports by entering required information.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This is a physical position that involves lifting, lowering and carrying items/packages that weigh up to 75 lbs.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug test.
- Must be strong enough to regularly handle items/packages that weigh up to 75 lbs.
- Have a basic understanding of material handling and logistics.
- Be self-motivated, industrious, organized and dependable.
- Be able to multi-task effectively.